Saturday, October 09, 2004

I'M SO TIRED OF EXPLAINING!

"Zai said I'm the stupidest woman she ever met coz I kept letting chances slipped off"

This was my msn nick... And know what! Most of my frens agreed to it! And they all started to flood me and asked me why...

I had to explain to all of them one by one and i'm so tired... haiz...

Finally done with explaining... Well I have friends that agree and disagree... But well I guess I'll take things easy...

And I'm glad that I have supportive friends...

And Alicia left me this message:

Dearest pal,

Hahahha here's something for u....

CHEER UP!! Don’t be upset/ heartbroken/ unhappy k? I’ll be with u every step of the way. Remember to follow ur heart!! Next time, think thrice before deciding whether or not u want to do something k? don’t live a life full of regrets.. I’m sure u don’t want to regret any further right? Hahaha! It’s a good thing to be in love with someone. Everything will be fine! We have a lot of time ya.. till year 3. have confidence in urself!! =) hope to see a smiley Jocelyn every day! And...... sleep early!! Hahaha

from: 'ur les partner' hahahhah!

haha... ohya... she's my les partner... Coz i intend to convert!! haha...

But well at least I know I have a group of friends who are very concern about me... THANX PEOPLE!

No comments: