Friday, October 15, 2004

I have no mood to blog now... Coz my hand is in pain... Very pain! Let's see what I did the past few days...

Wednesday

Skipped school... Went to Farrer Park... For rock climbing!! Surprise?! My new interest! haha... no la joking... Went there with Edwin and Hanyong... Actually wanna rock climb but injured my hand so too bad...

So end up Hanyong and Edwin climb... But Edwin climbed for awhile only then study for his FA...

Edwin left about 3+... Left Hanyong and me... By that time we were slacking already... So gave him a route to climb...

All thanx to my big mouth, he tried to help me overcome my phobia of heights... By forcing me to go onto a platform... it's 2 storey high and below is nth except for the floor... DAMN! I was freaking scared lor... He helped me up there and I just stood there I couldn't move...

But well, super nice place... the place had a kampong feeling.... Good place to relax... We had a talk there and did some maths questions... But was super drain to do anything... Left about 4.30pm...

Went to PS to watch "The Exorcist"! Stupid show! Covered my face for like thousands of time... Before the show went to slack around Orchard... Coz we were too early for the show...

But when we bought the tickets then I realize that I would be late for my tuiton which I did... For about 20mins...

Thursday...

Went to school for Blaw presentation... Well it was overall ok...

After that went to Plaza hotel with Mei and Cia to collect meimei's air ticket...

Was super tired... Probably it's becoz of the medicine that I took the night before... Have not subside... Well I call it sleeping pills but the doc say it's not just some medicine to relax...

Took a cab home then bath and slept!! not a bad sleep!
Then Edwin called to ask if I wanna go for dinner... The plan at first was that since I'm sleeping then forget it...

Then he suddenly call again... Then end up Hanyong, Edwin and me went to "LAKESIDE"! What the heck rite... go till so far...They lived at enuos and Aljunied lor... went to look for mei and cia coz they were studying there... didn't know that the decision lies with me... If not I'll choose to stay at Tiong Bahru since they were there to wait for me...

After dinner, came home... prepare for my presentation...

Going off to sleep already...


No comments: