Tuesday, October 26, 2004

FINALLY FINISH MY LAST FA PAST YEAR PAPER!!

My paper is at 6 in the evening tml... Still kind of worried... My mind seems to be quite messy probably because I'm scared... Not confident enough! But well, I'm going to pray and I know God is there to help me!

Going to read up the theory part of analysis of financial statement... memorise the statement! Coz that's definitely coming out!!!

Haiz... Went to watch movie with Edwin and Hanyong just now... "Manuchurian Candidate"! I paid $6.50 to go in and sleep!! Boring show... ok probably I don't like it...

I know! I know! FA is on tuesday and I'm outside watching movie on monday... But well, I'm quite prepared so just went out for some breathe-taking...

Met up with Sufen today for awhile only!! And stupid Edwin played a trick on me!! He called me and asked me if I bought the tickets for the show yet?! I said yes and he said they can't come cause James met with an accident! WTH! What were be your first reaction if you heard that one of your classmates met with a mishap! Worried right!

Come on guys! I was super worried and scared lor! Why take such things and joke around?! I don't think it's the least funny lor!! It's such a serious matter! I was really pissed off! Why do you guys always make me look like a fool!

haiz....

Ok! one more thing!! STOP ASKING ME TO SEE A DOCTOR~~! My mum is asking me to see a doctor! My sisters! my friends!! Ok I've been having diarrhoea for the past few weeks... I've been running to the toilet everyday... Everything that comes out is watery... Whether I've eaten or not... my stomache still hurts! *oUcH*

And it's affecting my appetite! It's getting worse! I can take one meal! And it's not a proper meal! This moment I'm hungry the next moment when the food comes... eat a few mouth and I'm full! It can go on the whole day!

Probably because of the stomache... I'm afraid of eating...

Probably it's stress.... But I don't feel the stress at all! Even before the study week I was already like that! And I was super slack during that period of time!

OK DON'T ASK ME TO SEE A DOCTOR!! COZ I WON'T!!! Unless one person tells me too.......

And that's my aunt!

Off to lay on my cosy bed! not to sleep but to study for my FA theory!!

Can't wait for exams to be over....

Ok! Just remembered this... Kind of worried for Edwin... Coz he doesn't know much of his FA... Quite worried for him!! haiz... EDWIN PLS STUDY!! OR ELSE I GOT NO PONTANG KAKI NEXT SEM!!!

No comments: