Monday, October 11, 2004

outing was FANTASTIC!!

haha... Super good outing...

There were Muru, Effendi, Raf, Venassa, Joanne, Jermaine and me!! haha... What a wonderful night!!

When i reached there I was super exhausted! Super tired and laid back...

They decided to look for a place to chill out... And we went into N.Y.D.C.... Wonderful place man!

God knows for what reason I started going high! Probably it's the chocolates!!

I had potato salad, oreo obession and lemon shiver! Oh GUYS! You should try out the oreo obession man! When Venassa and guys saw the plate of oreo cheese cake and ice-cream!! They were all eyeing for it!! And they started snatching for it!! haha...

Then after that I went high! And I meant really high!! We laugh our hearts out... Dance with the music while sitting!! And had so much fun with the handwriting analysis thingy~ Ohya Raf analysis Joanne's, Effendi's and Jermaine's handwriting...

Haha.. guess what's our first question that we wanted Raf to say after he finished analysising... It's their SEX DRIVE!! haha...

Coz of MURU!! So far Muru's the top on the list for highest sex drive!! haha... No one can beat him man!!!

Ohya Joanne and him is of the same level but the difference is that Joanne knows how to control!! haha...

Ok sorry guys!! too high!! But it was really fun!!

Wonderful night!!

Oreo obession + potato salad + lemon shiver + analysising of handwriting + more than words = high!!

I don't need alcohol!! I'm already high enough!! Just chocolates!! haha...

Ohya...
TO raf! No worries k! cheer up!

No comments: