Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bad mood!

I'm in a bad mood today... I'm so sad and devasted! I received the most devasting news first thing in the morning... I totally couldn't accept it...

There was tears in my eyes, and my heart seems to stab several times... the pain was there in my heart... I couldn't take it anymore... GOD HELP ME!!

I couldn't manage to do anything for the rest of the day... I felt so sick...

I bought 2 pairs of shoes! Yes 2 pair at one go!! haha... Alicia can't believe it!! And I'm the first among all her friends to do so many things...

Like buying 2 shoes at one go... erm... eat more than she does...

I ate one bowl of beef noodles quite big bowl... A char siew pie, 2 chwee kueh, one cup of chin chow, one cup of lemon-lime from Mac and a large fresh fries shared with Alicia! hehe... A lot right!

But I'm not in a good mood... So it's not something good! haha...

Ohya... I think things are rather weird nowadays... I'm only beginning to know things that happen like 2-3 years ago!! WTH! OK Victor told me someone had a crush on me during sec 4, but didn't have the courage to tell me. But he never and is not going to tell me who. But well, anyway it's the past...

Just hope that people surrounding me can be truthful with me now... Whatever that is good or bad... Just clarify! Don't assume if you have any doubts! I hate assumption! Instead of waiting like few years later!!

Well finished touching up my rwps... off to do maths questions...



No comments: