Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm "drunk"!

haha... Not really drunk... It's because I'm so sleepy and tired today that my friends didn't know what I was talkng... Guess they were sort of freak out by me... They didn't understand what I say and kept listening to the words wrongly... I couldn't make out what they say... Geez! It's just the normal monday's blue...

I slept at 2+ last night and I woke up at 10.25... My lesson starts at 11... Ya so i guess you guys know how I got to school... And know what... It's only when we reached school that I saw the uncle forgot to on the meter... haha... I was shocked... But I was honest enough to tell him that it would usually cost 5+... I even gave him extra... I gave him $6 and didn't asked for change!! hehe... Call me stupid but I don't feel the least stupid... don't know why...

Went for RWPS... TO SLACK!! This week was more of a consultation week... waste my cab fare... But nvm I'm glad I went to school... :P

FA tutorial was only 1 hour coz the tutorial was easy... hehe... good! But I was really tired and regrettful... Shan't talk about it!

After FA head down to Cityhall's BK to do project... BLAW project... And we finished already!!! haha... The project was given to us on Friday! We just need to type out and TA-DA! It's done... I'm so proud of my group!! Guess we are the first group in the class to finish it... hehe... *pRoUd* ;)

Finished at about 4+... Then we went shopping for awhile... Bought a couple of things... Then head for home... Almost missed my bus-stop... But managed to wake up and alight at the bus-stop after that...

Ohya! I have a new name!!! Jocelyn Fatimah Bte Lee!! haha... Coz i convert to Muslim!! haha... nah.. just joking...

Hmm... Let's see what I'm doing later... After blogging this entry... I'm going to shit! Then bath, have my dinner and do my report for RWPS and introduction for ECM... Watched my show at 10 then go to bed early... Or else I'll me going to school by cab again! haiz...

It's pay day tml!! haha...

Some pics...


A new bookmark for myself... Posted by Hello


"Jesus loves me"! Posted by Hello


Watch which i bought today! Posted by Hello


It's $10 only! Posted by Hello


These are for my hamsters...  Posted by Hello


$14.90!! Posted by Hello


$5.90! Posted by Hello

No comments: