Saturday, October 23, 2004

HAHA!! Got my pay!! 200 bucks!!! Thinking of how to spend it... But I think I don't have to coz it will be gone before I realize it! :p

Went to give tuition just now... Quite pissed off with Nini! Coz she's not putting any effort for her studies! And it's really irritating me!! Did scold her abit... Haiz... Her exams are coming! Hope she can co-operate with me... *pRaYiNg HaRd*

Head down to church for song prac... Took about 2 hours to get things done... Coz of figuring out the rythmns for keyboard... Andy was there to help too! Idiot!

After that headed home... Ok! I was taking the bus! And I realize that people are looking at me in a weird manner! Why sia?! Do I not look a human?! Someone from outer space?! hmm....

Well, who cares! After all it's their own business...

Finally washed my hamsters' cage!! It really stinks man!! Didn't have time to wash last week... It really stinks the whole hall so gotta wash!! Now they are clean!! haha... Ok! Stop yucking first! I'm the only one in the family washing the cage lor! My sisters exmas are over! And for god sake! They will never help me!!

Went to the coffee shop downstairs to have dinner wth my mum... had a good dinner! Except for my mum! She said the fishball noodles sucks!! haha... Suddenly missed my mum's wanton noodles!! Have not eaten... erm... seems to be a long time... can't remember...

Let's see what's my plan for the rest of the time tonight... Ohya... study FA first... left with only 3 days.... and I have not touch the past year paper... Going study with Edwin and hanyong tml... Have this feeling nothing would be done so better do now! Sorry Edwin! Don't mean anything! But I guess you can see it yourself right?! After a few session of studying!

OHYA!! BTW!! Can u stop being so LAME!! Messaging me in the middle of the night... When i'm about to fall asleep! Just to look for people to distrub!! Why not use the time to study for FA!!

Remember!! Learn how to resist temptation and concentrate! Remember what you said last night! The most sensible thing you've ever said! After knowing you for 2-3 months! :P You are a person that keep your promise rite!

No comments: